Make 2015 the year you stop procrastinating and struggling with content for your website, social media and email campaigns.
- Would you like to be on top of the essential content needed to move your business forward?
- Are you tired of always feeling like you need to play catch up?
- Do you struggle with what to write or post from day to day?
In this two day intensive workshop, Lisa Bollow will teach you how to create the content you need to move your business forward, stay at the top of the social media stream and generate the leads you need to explode your business. We will be covering a lot of material in this 2-day program:
- What type of strategy will work best for your business/industry?
- What types of content do you need to create and how can you leverage that for multiple posts?
- How do you get others to share your content?
- How much money should you budget for social ads?
- What platforms should you be sharing content on?
- How do you maximize your time on social media?
- How do you create blog posts that people will read and share?
- What is the perfect blog template?
- How do you create opt-in lead generating tools to grow your list?
- How do you sell on social media?
- What is a content framework and how does it save me time?
By the time you leave on Sunday, you will walk out of the intensive with a plan AND at least 50 content frameworks to move your forward for the year.
Finally, you will have a plan and a path that will get you where you need to be. This is an intimate, roll your sleeves up and get busy workshop. We will be doing work, not just talking about content. There are only 10 spots open for this intensive weekend.
Saturday January 24th, 2015
- 10:00 am Business Strategy and Mastermind — who’s here, where are you in your business, what is holding you back?
- 12:45 pm Working Lunch — eat, laugh, work…we will maximize our time
- 1:30 pm Content Marketing Basics
- 3:20 pm What Type of Content Makes Sense For Your Business
- 5:45 pm-7:00 pm Wine, working, wrap-up
Sunday January 25th, 2015
- 9:00 – 9:45 am Light breakfast
- 10:00 am Review
- 11:00 am Creating Content Frameworks
- 12:00 pm Blogging Basics
- 12:45 pm Working lunch
- 1:30 pm Content Creation Workgroups
- 4:15 pm Pulling it all together
- 6:00 pm Wine and wrap up!
Need lodging in San Diego? Email me and I will send you a list of local properties Lisa@AcceleratedMarketingServices.com